Hi everyone!! My name is Ebar, and I’ve been nominated by my good friend Jan, for the Sunshine Blogger award. I really thank her, and I tell you that you really should go and check out her blog because its AWESOME! If I could submit Jan as one of my nominations, then I would absolutely do it! I think this award is a great way to get to know people, so I hope you like what’s coming 😊
The RULES are simple:
•Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
•Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Now time to answer Jan’s Questions✨
1. What book had the most significant impact on your life?
I’m not really sure, I’ve read a lot so I kind of lost count on which one affected my life most..
2. If you could chose between writing poems and writing stories which one will you chose?
I’d definitely write stories, I’m not a poetic person to be honest and I don’t know how to write poems.
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Hmmm good question Jan… I think that what I like about myself most is that I like to listen to people. So if anyone just wants to talk about something that happened to them then I’d always be ready to listen, and even comfort them if necessary.
4. If you could choose to be any animal, what animal would you choose to be?
I don’t know😅, well I like cats so maybe I’d choose that…
5. If you could tell your younger self any one thing, what would it be?
Read a lot of books because they’ll help you ALOT in life…
6. If you didn’t have to work to make money, how would you spend your time? What would you do, or create?
I would read books and maybe paint, teach myself to draw, design, etc…
7. What superpower would you choose if you were given the ability to develop one superpower?
This is a good one… I think I’d want to develop telekinesis. I’m not sure why I chose that.. Maybe because I think its cool🤔
8. Who is your most favourite author if you have one?
I have multiple favorite authors, Jane Austen, The Brontë sisters, Wilkie Collins, Charles Dickens..
9. Describe success in your own words.
Success is doing what you love for a reason you love. Maybe to help yourself, to help your community, or even the world.
10. How do you think people would react if the moon disappeared?
They would freak out I’m sure of that. I mean, it’s the most beautiful thing you could see every night!
11. If you can be one fictional character who will you chose to be?
I’m confused about this one and that’s not a fair question for a reader!! I would choose Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice, or Jane Eyre from Jane Eyre. But if I must choose then I guess I’ll choose the latter😓. I’m still not saying I agree with the question Jan and I know that you feel me since you read books too.😅
Now for my nominations!!
1. How are you, really?
2. What was the best age of your life?
3. What is your best method of relaxation?
4. If you have a favourite movie, which one would it be?
5. How about a book? Which one would you choose?
6. What do you think of psychology and the way it can help people?
7. What’s your favourite food?
8. What’s your favourite social media platform?
9. Do you like hot or cold weather, and why?
10. What’s your idea of an perfect day?
11. Finally, if you could change something in the past, what would it be?
I know this post is longer than usual, but if you made it to the end then congrats! 🥳
Thank you for reading everyone!